Tuesday 18 March 2008

1st February

I wrote this little something 2-3yrs back for a very someone special..not till late was I ready to put it on my blog till somebody gave me the bright idea and once when I was ok wid the idea here goes nothing..1 simple request, please dont mock at me the next time you see me come around..:P

Its not what you said,
Its not what I did.
Its just life, that makes it so hard.
When I look around,
Love's everywhere to be found.
I think of us (if you let me call that),
I feel a void
Which I never knew could exist.

I thought of you,
and I felt loved.
I saw you
and I felt loved,
Through you I came to believe in love.
I tried not to think of you
And I felt lost.
In your voice,
do I understand the word "PEACE".
In your reactions
I realise how beautiful life is..

Only if you could reciprocate the love i felt,
life would have a path totally different.
I said I was attracted to you; but I never loved you,
but soon did I realise I'm head over heels for you!

It tears my heart away,
to think we might never head that way....

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely...
    never knew you could write SO well..
    keep up the good work..
    and thanx for removin d irritatin comment-approval thingy.. :P

    ReplyDelete