Saturday 19 July 2008

HAPPY B'DAY "DD"

"...I remember the 1st time we met, it was magic. Your b'day I can never forget..It marks my journey...part of my life which is going to be cherished by me forever, years which shaped me into what I am..Our batch day, your b'day the odds are amazing...Every year entire batch celebrates your b'day..

This year is the year when we are all together for the last time..The last time when we will be celebrating your b'day together..with all the madness..all the themes that we'd ever developed for celebrating your b'day...all the crazy expeditions we'd set for you to discover your gifts..all the madness and the 'bending-into-two' moments and falling off the bed...all the crazy movies and marathons we'd experienced..

This is the year when we'd all be together..the last year when I'd be giving you gifts by hand..Next year its going to be a call and a courier..OH! It's going to be so different and difficult..
STEEL YOURSELF BABES!!

Love you loads..& I know its outrageously sentimental but its all from the heart..& it's all true..."

Requested to be put for you from your DD.......
"Happy Birthday" from me also...!

1 comment:

  1. tanquo DD.....i love u too....and hope we are together for all the years to come....

    ReplyDelete