Wednesday 30 December 2009

"The Beatles" bit me!

After joinning "Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band" I realised "All you need is love". So I yelled out at the beefy looking passerby, "Hey bulldog", he smiled and said "Aint she sweet". I thought "Act naturally" and pacified the "Devil in my heart". I asked him "Do you want to know a secret"? He said "Every little thing"! To this I realised my time for "Crying. Waiting. Hoping." was indeed over. I said "Mean Mr. Mustard" "Don't let me down" . He started to sing "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da". I got "No reply" and thought "Not a Second time". I walked up the slope of the road only to realise that I am like "The Fool on the Hill". I felt the urge to "Shout" for "Help!". 


I thought I have forgotten what I am "Searching" for. Just then I met this "Sexy Sadie" doing the "Hippy Hippy Shake". Her friend came to her and said "Why Don't we do it in the road?" I followed them on to "The Long and Winding Road" to see them "Here there and Every where". "A day in the life" when i thought I had reached "The end", seeing them I realised it was just "A beginning". "Ask me why?" "Because" I realised I was "Free as a bird". And "A hard day's night" always follows with "Carnival of light", all I needed was "A little help from my friends".

I followed a "Bad Boy" from that group cause "I got to find my baby" "Teddy Boy" cause he was my "Honey Pie" who'll "Hold me tight" at night. So I followed him to the "Yellow Submarine". I got in "From a window". I saw him from there talking to "Lovely Rita". He put on some "Jazz Piano Song" and went to "Rip it up/Shake, Rattle and Roll". A voice in my head said "Run for your life"!


I thought "There's a place" I could go to, but realised that I need a "Ticket to ride". I thought "Wait"! "Slow Down". So I took the "Winston's Walk" that passed through the scenic "Norwegian Wood" instead. It was a beautiful night of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Someone shouted out "Hey Jude". I looked back and thought "This Boy" is "Mother Nature's son", the love of my "Sweet little sixteen" years. He looked at me and said "Baby! It's you"! 


Both of us felt "Something" rekindle. I realised that he ain't just "Some other guy". He felt I'm not just "Another Girl" . He said,"I have searched for you "Across the Universe" to find "A taste of honey". "A world without love" made me "Cry for a Shadow" of my "Girl" ". He held my hand, paused for a while and said,"I want you" "In my life". On hearing this, "Lonesome tears in my eyes" flowed freely. I smiled, quivered and replied, "If I Needed someone", "I need you".