Friday 15 June 2007

The Usual

Background of the story: A BIT girl in love with a BIT guy, whom she was initially friends with and as all other girls was trying to play the cupid, as in set him up with either of two of her friends whom he liked simultaneously(what a despo!!).So basically the point here is that she is too much in love with him, and she just wants to confess(or if u ask me..wash her hands of the fact!)

Hey Archie,
Maybe you already know what this is about it doesn’t matter to me anymore, cause this is more like a confession. All these days of 4th semester shall be cherished by me for the rest of my life (at least I think so!); cause 95% of the time has been spent with you. In the due course of time spent with you I came to know the wonderful person you are. You are & were a true friend to me; always realizing & understanding my ups & downs in life. I had wanted to give you back the same kind of emotional attachment that you had put into. I had tried (really!) to help you out with your so called “endeavours”. I don’t know when I started feeling for you so deeply. I presume it was sometime during mid-sem. I still remember the day when you had entered the canteen, looking all drained out; & I thought “I love Archie.” You were very disappointed as some hostel mate had expired. You were so sad and depressed. I & only I know how difficult it was on my part to control myself from soothing out all the pain that was in you. But somehow that day in the later half I thought, “Maybe it’s just an infatuation.”, and so I refrained myself from thinking the way I wanted to, at least I tried to. But soon enough I had again developed feelings for you. How many times have I considered & re-considered about confessing my feelings for you. But, decided against it. I had tried to kill this crush and moved on, like all other uncontrollable crushes of mine; but realized this isn’t just “another uncontrollable crush”.

I had decided sometime prior end-sem to stop thinking about you as I thought am wasting my time. But then you sent me the sweetest SMS I could have ever received & I thought to myself: “Living might mean taking chances but they are worth taking,
Loving might be a mistake but its worth making,
Don’t let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to selling out re-consider,
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance,
& when you get a chance to sit it out or dance,
I hope you dance.. I hope you dance.”

So this is exactly what I am trying to do, “dance”. Although I don’t want you to be my first crush, don’t get me wrong. I’ll explain. I believe in palmistry & well as I had told you, I have two affairs. So I want you to be the 2nd one, the one I am with till eternity. But I also do believe in... WHERE THERE’S A WILL THERE’S A WAY So we can change fate if we want to… This isn’t a proposal letter, it’s a confession letter, the kind you make to a FATHER in a church (not euro-trip kind of church! lol). So I don’t need an answer for this; it’s just as I had always told you my feelings this is also a similar one.tc!

Love you always,
Betty.

No comments:

Post a Comment